Massage can be a great stress reducer for people facing deadlines, job uncertainty and the stress of competing in a global economy. Few people turn down a chair massage. The schedules for massage at our corporate massage sites fill up quickly. And our corporate clients use chair massage benefits as an incentive when hiring new staff.
We can help your company reap the benefits of a professional massage therapy program. Consider Working Well Massage as an extension of your employee benefits menu, or for your next holiday party, employee appreciation or wellness event, birthday, or health fair.
• Increase employee retention – Who wants to leave a company that provides staff with chair massages!
• Improve productivity – People in pain are less productive. In-Office massage helps reduce staff muscle pain and stress.
• Enhance corporate culture – Companies that give their staff in-office massages are more well regarded by employees.
• Decrease absenteeism – Who wants to be sick on chair massage day!
• Improve job satisfaction – Employees that are less stressed report greater job satisfaction.
• Help attract high-quality candidates – Tout your Working Well massage program in interviews with potential new hires.
• Provide a great reward and incentive – Top performers feel an immediate reward for their hard work when they get an in-office massage.
It’s up to you, the Working Well Massage client. We can bring our special blend of stress relief to your office or event on a one-time basis, weekly, monthly, or any frequency that works best for you and your staff.
Call us at 773-206-9676 or email us at info at workingwellmassage dot com to discuss your company’s specific needs. We will create a custom proposal for your needs! Most clients prefer chair massage, but some of our clients prefer clothed table massages. Let us know what works best for you and your staff.
Note: In Office massage therapy is not a substitute for medical care. If you have a chronic illness or injury that does not subside quickly, it is best to seek medical attention. Massage therapy should not be used to replace your regular medical care or to delay seeing a doctor about a medical problem. Massage therapists in the State of Illinois cannot diagnose nor treat medical conditions. Research underscores the physical and psychological benefits of massage therapy. Feel free to ask us for more information.