In our experience, chair massage at trade shows and events draws a crowd faster than an open bar.
Well, nearly as fast, but without the hangover.
• Offering chair massage increases attendance–and the length of stay in your trade show booth or at your event
• Visitors to booths/events that provide chair massage associate your company with feelings of comfort, relaxation and wellness
• Getting a massage makes customers more receptive to hearing about your products and ideas
• Your staff will feel rejuvenated after a massage–so they can feel appreciated and refreshed after working long hours on the trade show floor or at your event.
Working Well Massage has licensed massage practitioners with trade show and special event experience, ready to work hard to make your next event a huge success. We maintain the highest level of professionalism, providing high-quality chair massage services to events large and small of all kinds. We can also coordinate with your marketing team to make sure massages are received by prequalified attendees.
Chair Massage is the perfect ingredient to liven up any event:
• Employee recognition events – Top performers and hard working employees appreciate massages, especially during and after completing grueling projects
• Promotional events: Industry conferences, Product launches, Fund raising events, Grand openings
• Charity events and Membership drives – Immediately thanks attendees for giving to a great cause
• Holiday parties – Giving the gift of massage shows you care about your attendees
• Condominium or tenant appreciation events – Residents will appreciate the special touch of a massage from management
•Employee health fairs – Model good health by providing wellness services to employees
• Social Events: Bridal showers, Birthday parties, Anniversaries, Graduation parties – Giving the gift of massage shows you care…and it’s calorie free
• Athletic events – Massage helps athletes post event to recover faster and rewards them for their efforts
How Do I Set up Massage for My Next Event?
Complete our online form, send us an email with a brief description of your needs firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today at 773.206.9676.